With the KU52/KU52IP-units you can set up compact and easily expandable I/O for RTU.
The KU52 units are identified with trim-switch. Position 0 means master unit and position 1-9 means slave unit.
Master unit automatically detects connected slave units and expand its own I/O signal list thereby.
- RS232-port configuration/data
- I/O-extension through RS485
- I/O-extension identification with trim-switch
- ETH-port for ip-data communication
- I/O-extension with max 9 pcs. KU52-units
- Configuration with web-browser
- I/O for one motor control
- max. 9 units chain within RS485-line
- 2 relay outputs (floating, 12A)
- 5 digital inputs (24VDC)
- 2 AI-inputs 0-20mA
- Internal 24VDC measurement
- max/min current (KU33) and voltage measurement during open/close control